For Adezan, there is no ready-made formula, each customer is unique and needs a company that offers a general warehouse with solutions tailored according to their field of activity and strategies. That’s why we offer fully integrated and customized solutions, according to the real needs of each customer from retail and industry.
- Design and Logistics Planning with analysis of the physical structure, revision, adaptation, optimization and implementation of logistics processes (In Bound and Out Bound) specific for each type of operation;
- Receipt, Storage, Separation (by SKU or Packs);
- Packaging of the parts and assembly of packages;
- Cross-Docking and Palletizing between suppliers/customers and transfers between stores or logistics plants;
- Handling of imported goods;
- Consolidation of Suppliers and fractional distribution;
- Inventory management system, separation of orders, delivery scheduling control, and rolling inventories through the WMS (integration with any ERP);
- Integrated supply management of stores by SKH via the Sorter – automatic replenishment or forecast of demand;
- Reverse logistics of: products, packaging, security alarms, hangers, visual merchandising materials, store furniture, rack tips for shipping to bazaars and outlets;
- Pressing and Quality Control service;
- Placement of barcode labels, tags and security alarms;
- Consolidation, Storage and Delivery in vehicles dedicated to store openings;
- Planning, management and logistics operation for stores that operate in electronic commerce – E-commerce, (dedicated or fractioned operations);
- Specialization in deliveries to malls, with scheduled times, throughout the national territory.